You might wonder how comes someone so little need so much
Greatest Gift: Multiple Checkmarks
there's one thing that all expectant mothers and fathers have in common, it's
that they make lists. They draft and rewrite seemingly endless, overwhelming
lists of things to do and stuff to buy. It's a universal fact that even before
the telltale belly balloons, you can instantly spot a mom-to-be by the dog-eared
yellow pad clutched in her swollen fist.
greatest gift you can give to an expectant mom or dad is a checkmark on that
list, but if you don't feel like painting a nursery or buying a designer crib,
consider sending a multi-purpose gift basket A well-chosen basket can lead to a bunch of checkmarks and two very
Needs a New Pair of Shoes
offer an extensive selection of baby gift baskets so you can choose the one that suits both your personality and
the parents' needs.
- If you think of newborn babies as dollies to dress up, then consider a
basket filled with an entire coordinating, personalized layette so new baby
always looks dapper.
- Seasoned parents
know to send first-timers a practical baby care basket stocked with the
necessities, such as diapers, wet wipes, pacifiers, bottles, or nasal
- If you prize cleanliness above all else, pick a gift basket that includes
soaps, lotions, washcloths, hooded towels, and bath toys.
- Erudite friends of the new parents will be motivated to send baskets, like
those from Baby Einstein, filled with learning toys, videos or books.
- Sports lovers will be pumped to welcome a new fan with a themed gift basket that includes jerseys, hats, and stuffed balls.
in the Family
the midnight feedings and diaper changes, sleep-deprived parents may forget to
take care of themselves. A gift basket especially designed for Mom and Dad will
help them remember to take care of each other, too.
- A fruit gift basket encourages healthy eating with ready-to-eat snacks.
- Or, indulge the parents with a cookie bouquet.
- Pamper a new mom with a spa gift basket although you may have to offer to babysit so she has time to use
- A gift basket filled with photo albums and frames will help new parents
remember to cherish- and document- those magical first days.
don't forget about big brothers and big sisters. You can minimize future rivalry
by making siblings feel special with a gift basket containing toys, books,
crayons, activities, and comforting stuffed animals.
you don't have a theme in mind or a specific message you wish to send the new
family, simply send an assortment basket and you can't go wrong. Just make sure
your gift basket comes in a container that can be reused. A nice wicker basket,
red wagon, or tote can store new purchases and gifts, while giving parents one
more thing they can cross off their list.